Re: Uninstalling Liliypond

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Liliypond
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:23:41 +0100

I will write up something for you.
In fact, I will also write a description of the steps to install LilyPondTool. It took me at least 4 hours to find the information from the web sites for java, jedit and LPT and figure out what to do and not to do.
Oops, that's quite much. So you could write some lines about installing for pure users? It would be quite hard for me to write a correct install guide, because I always have 4 or 5 versions of jEdit, Java and LilyPond and LilyPondTool hanging around on my machine :-) And I suggest pointing me the best place to place this guide to. Because I could write the guide in 3 lines (Install Java, Install JEdit, Install LilyPondTool plugin), but I'm not sure thet people will find this.
Since java and jedit are very general purpose progs I could write a simple summary that applies to linux and Lilypond.

Marty