Re: Fitting more bars in a line

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Fitting more bars in a line
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:00:33 +0100

2008/1/14, Risto Vääräniemi <address@hidden>:

> *) IMHO the manual is now harder to use than a couple of minor versions ago.
> There are now four different major documents where the information is
> stored. Sometimes I have to search all of them or use the OS search function
> to get the info I need.

Can you give us some concrete examples of things you were looking for
in such cases?

It took me a while to get used to the division of this documentation;
I think you will too in the end, as it is meant to be logical. The
main piece of Documentation you need is almost always the Notation
Reference anyway, isn't it?

Cheers,
Valentin