Re: VoltaBracket end line missing - Was: invisible barlines

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: VoltaBracket end line missing - Was: invisible barlines
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:01:45 +0200

On Jan 22, 2008 11:17 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Fortunately, the latter problem was trivial to fix, so your code should work
> as you expect it in the next version, 2.11.38.

You mean that if there's no line break the \bar "|." should appear?
Thanks for the fix.

OT:
I created the images using Corel Photo-Paint. I think I know now what
was wrong with the attached PNGs. There were still some masks present
in the files and xv, ImageMagick, Internet Exploder etc. could not
understand them. The mask is removed from the image attached to this
message and it should show allright. I'll try to remember to remove
them in the future. :-)

-Risto