Re: Custom font commands (for header fields)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Custom font commands (for header fields)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:28:10 +0100

I hope you have read the section on Custom titles in the manual, which shows
how to do these changes within your own .ly file (or separate .ily file to include), preferably using code copied from titling-init.ly as a starting point. Maybe, the detailed you missed was to include the setting in a \paper{...} block? You should of course not do any changes in the original titling-init.ly file, since such changes will be lost the next time you upgrade, and as you say they will affect also other
scores.

  /Mats

Risto Vääräniemi wrote:
Hi,