Re: musicglyph for pedal, problem with e-mail

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: musicglyph for pedal, problem with e-mail
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:03:30 +0100

2008/1/24, address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> Dear Lilypond users,
> after the last e-mails I got always replies like this. What does it mean?
> Sorry for boring You with this question, which has nothing to do with
> lilypond itself.

This is a response to a message from you, sent to
address@hidden (note the -request part) which is not
the address of the list, but the address of the list server. The
server accepts commands by email such as subscribe or unsuscribe and
does not understand or process anything else.

The list address is address@hidden, finally you have figured
out the correct one and that's why we are reading at you.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org