spacing

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: spacing
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:38:42 -0500

Greetings -

I'm running LilyPond V 2.11.27 under Win XP SP2.

I've been typesetting scales and arpeggios, and I noticed that the
spacing of the eighth note triplets is not constant in the following.
It's not huge, but the triplets in the first half of the first measure
clearly have a wider spacing than the rest. Is this a bug, or did I
inadvertently alter something? Also, when I ran <convert-ly> on my
scales (which were previously in LP 2.11.23), the \version "2.11.23" did
not update to "2.11.27". Is that expected? Do I need to update each
individual file? The command I ran was : convert-ly -e *.ly

Thanks for your time and help,

Ralph

%%%%%%%%%%% begin snippet %%%%%%%%%%%%

%% Test
\version "2.11.27"
\include "english.ly"
%#(set-default-paper-size "letter")
#(set-global-staff-size 20)
\header         {
        title = "test"
                        }

\layout {
        \context {
                \Score
                \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
\paper {
        indent = 0.0\cm
        ragged-last-bottom = ##t
                 }

test = {
        \key bf \major
        \time 4/4

%%%%% end snippet %%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%Arpeggios
        \time 6/4
        \override TupletNumber #'transparent = ##t
        \set tupletSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 4)
        \times 2/3
        \relative c' {

        bf8 e gf-3_1 bf ef-1_2 gf_4 bf ef-1_1 gf bf gf ef bf-4 gf ef bf
gf ef |
        }

        bf1
        \bar "|."