GDP: NR 1.1 Pitches 2008-02-03

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: NR 1.1 Pitches 2008-02-03
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 06:33:42 -0800

Ok, a number of smal fixes have been made in the past week.  I'm
restarting the "week until declaring perfect" counter.

http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

If you've read it in detail recently, it's probably not worth
reading again.  But if you haven't looked at it yet, please do so!

The one big change: since nobody has touched the texi2html stuff
on the technical TODO list  (estimated: 3 hours for a perl
programmer), it appears that we're not going to get longer HTML
pages.  You may recall that the original plan was to have all of
1.1.1 Writing pitches  on a single page.

I therefore switched the numbering to give each subsubsection its
own number.  I'm not fond of four-deep numbers: 1.1.3.5  but IMO
it's better to have a unique number for each HTML page.  Comments
and discussion are welcome.

Cheers,
- Graham