Re: Scheme: Is there a make-right-align-markup?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Scheme: Is there a make-right-align-markup?
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:26:02 +0100

I suppose it is

(define-builtin-markup-command (center-align layout props args) (markup-list?)
  "Put @code{args} in a centered column."
  (let* ((mols (interpret-markup-list layout props args))
         (cmols (map (lambda (x) (ly:stencil-aligned-to x X CENTER)) mols)))

    (stack-lines -1 0.0 (chain-assoc-get 'baseline-skip props) cmols)))

in define-markup-commands.scm

Scheme is a very nasty beast in the sense it can redefine its own syntax.

Bert

Risto Vääräniemi wrote:
Hi again,