Re: GDP: \articulation and -\articulation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: \articulation and -\articulation
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:36:52 -0800

That's not specific to articulations, though.  For example,
dynamics are (normally) always below notes, while slurs depend
on the stem direction.  I've added a note to mention that in NR
3.whatever.

Patrick: it's worth adding a pointer to scm/script.scm, though.
I'd do it in the same paragraph as the formula link to
"controlling direcition and posiitons".

Cheers,
- Graham