Re: Automatic accidental rule

From: Stephen Lavelle
Subject: Re: Automatic accidental rule
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:57:19 +0000

Ah, I set extraNatural to false (which isn't a detail I mentioned before), and then (after remembering to put it in each voice) I get exactly what I want.  Fantastic.

Cheers,

Stephen

(sorry if this is the second copy I sent to you dude; I've not used gmail with mailing lists before  )

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> wrote:
Stephen Lavelle skrev:
> So  { c cs cs c }  would, when rendered, have a sharps on the two middle
> notes, and a natural on the fourth.

Something like this:

\version "2.10.20"
myAccidentals = {
  \set Staff.autoAccidentals = #'(
       Staff
       (same-octave . -1)
       (same-octave . 0) )
}
\relative c'' {
  \myAccidentals
  c4 cis cis8 cis c c
}

?
Unfortunately the internals documentation of the property
autoAccidentals is currently wrong. I'll look into it.

-Rune