Re: Lillypond software

From: Timothy C Litwiller
Subject: Re: Lillypond software
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:18:02 -0500

herman wories wrote:
L.S.

I downloaded the free software today(windows version). I get the base pdf (the c to c ladder). However the main program does not start. Which *.exe file should start up the main program
Regards
Herman Wories
As a windows user and beginner you will want to get this
http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article44

it will install an editor jedit, lilypondtool and lilypond all configured to work together. It also makes it so that you can compile the pdf - then click a note you got wrong and it takes you right to that note in the editor so you can fix it right there.

The only problem I had with it is the Launcher is in French and I can't find where to change it. - but I just made a new shortcut that bypasses the launcher after the first few times.