Re: Accordion notation: registers, stradella

From: George_
Subject: Re: Accordion notation: registers, stradella
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

Ledocq-Boccart wrote:

> with the following snippet you should got the missing  circle around the
> dots:
>
> %start snippet
>
> accFB =
>   _\markup
>     \combine
>        \musicglyph #"accordion.accDiscant"
>        \combine
>            \raise #0.5 \musicglyph #"accordion.accDot"
>            \raise #1.5 \musicglyph #"accordion.accDot"
>
> %end snippet
>

> with   _\markup the symbol lays below the score
> with   ^\markup the symbol lays above the score (used for the righthand
> keyboard score)
>
> I've tried it and it works;
>
> NB: I did not find any "accordion.accBascant" in the documentaion; does it
> matter?... even if the used code is "accDiscant" for use on the lefthand
> keyboard score?
>
> Much fun with your accordion!
>
> Charlie

Hmm. Because on my music, I get two kinds of bass register symbol: They are
both circles, but one has three lines inside, and one only has one, instead
of the usual two. So I was hoping with something different (i.e. the
acc.Bascant) I could get something different. So is there some way I can
change the symbol or something similar?

Thanks for all this help