How to make the copyright notice appear with the tagline

From: Romel Anthony S. Bismonte
Subject: How to make the copyright notice appear with the tagline
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 02:28:34 +1000

Hi again, all,

I know that the copyright notice will appear in the footer of the first page, and the LilyPond tagline will appear in the footer of the last page. But what about if the piece were only one page long? I decided to customize oddFooterMarkup in my ly file:

\version "2.10.25"

#(set-global-staff-size 24)

melody = \relative c'' { c d e f }
text = \lyricmode { Do Re Mi Fa }

\paper {
   #(set-paper-size "letter")
   line-width = 7.5\in
   %between-system-space = 2.0\cm
   %head-separation = 1.0\cm
   %between-system-padding = #1
   printallheaders = ##t
   oddFooterMarkup = \markup { \column {
       \line { \fromproperty #'header:copyright }
       \line { \fromproperty #'header:tagline }
   } }
}

\score {
   <<
       \new Voice = "one" { \melody }
       \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \text

   \header {
       title = "Title"
       subtitle = "Subtitle"
       composer = "Me"
       copyright = "Copyright Information"
   }
   \layout { }
}

My intent is for both the copyright and the tagline to appear on the bottom of this one-page piece. This file renders fine, but the copyright does not appear. Since "printallheaders" is set to True, I do not see what else I am forgetting to set or unset here.

I've been wondering how to do this since I finished my first piece, but until now I've been able to sidestep the issue because most of my pieces had been longer than one page. Perhaps 2.11.* renders this the way I expect? ^_^

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Romel