Re: Running LilyPond from a memory stick

From: Till
Subject: Re: Running LilyPond from a memory stick
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

I do actually use lilypond casually from the usb stick, but just with the
command line interface: I have a batch file calling cmd with the lilypond
dir as an addition to the path. The whole thing is an adaptation of the
miktex on usb script you can find in the net.
The address for that is:
ftp://tug.ctan.org/pub/tex-archive/info/MiKTeX+Ghostscript+GSview+USB-drive-HOWTO.txt

Here they use indeed regedit to modify the registry -- you just have to redo
the changes before finishing the session.

Till

-----