Re: barlines not shown

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: barlines not shown
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:40:48 +0200

I don\t think it has anything to do with Vim, just remove the extra spaces, it should be: \bar "|." and nothing else.

  /Mats

Quoting Stefan Thomas <address@hidden>:

Dear lilypondusers,
I have a question, I think it has to do with linux.
I have the problem, when using vim, that the barlines in the score are not
shown. When I type \bar " |. " , I see an invisible barline. I think is has
to do with the encoding. But "umlaute" are no problems. Does someons know,
how I can change this?
Thanks
Stefan