Re: baffling error message

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: baffling error message
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:39:04 -0500

Yea!! Thanks Reinhold, Mats, and Neil. This instantly fixed the problem. Oy. I was using a template from somewhere and didn't know what that "english.ly" was for but kept it anyway. There ought to be a flashing red warning light over that! I've gotten used to writing gis fis and cis so I'll just make sure not to have the english.ly file included in anything. Many thanks for the speedy solution to my problem. Glad it was so easy for you guys to figure out.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com