Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.4-2 (help fix) released

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.4-2 (help fix) released
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:38:22 +0200

Yes, I think. Look at SideKick plugin options for this.

Bert

Matthew wrote:
Bertalan Fodor <lilypondtool <at> organum.hu> writes:

Hello,

I've fixed the doc bug. Get it from:

Hi Bert!

A (maybe) related question...

Is there anyway to turn off autocomplete, add my own items to the autocomplete
list or to make the spacebar _not_ do an autocomplete?

I've got a bunch of small macros that keep getting expanded into the wrong one
eg \dr -> \DrumStaff (even though d != D)