Re: convert-ly

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: convert-ly
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:15:40 +0200

Try convert-ly.py

Stan Sanderson wrote:
Mac OS 10.4.11, tool version 2.20.15 w/ jEdit 4.3pre14

Is there a secret in getting convert-ly to work using LilyPondTool? I have resorted to doing conversions from the terminal; jEdit tells me "Error running external command." The command shown in Console is "convert-ly --edit /Users/me/Desktop/ttt.ly" (where ttt.ly is the file loaded in jEdit).

From jEdit Console I can do a "lilypond --version" but if I try "convert-ly --version" I again get the above error message.

I tried using the explicit path to convert-ly in the tool Commands window (/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert-ly) but that didn't help.

I've looked at the activity log but remain confused.

Any help is appreciated!

Stan

--
LilyPondTool is the editor for LilyPond files.
See http://lilypondtool.organum.hu