Re: Sustain in midi output of Piano Centered Dynamics Template

From: Oscar van Eijk
Subject: Re: Sustain in midi output of Piano Centered Dynamics Template
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:54:08 +0200

Trevor,

If you're gonna change the template anyway, maybe it's usefull to add an
\unfoldRepeats to make sure percent- and volta repeats are actually repeated
in midi:

\score {
  \unfoldRepeats {
    \new PianoStaff <<
      \new Staff = "upper" << \upper \dynamics \pedal >>
      \new Staff = "lower" << \lower \dynamics \pedal >>
      \new Dynamics = "pedal" \pedal

  }
  \midi {
    \context {