Re: All Ye People Clap your hands (was Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 66,

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: All Ye People Clap your hands (was Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 66, Issue 13)
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:00:33 +0200

2008/5/6 Father Gordon Gilbert <address@hidden>:
> But I get several warnings when it tries to compile.  I get the pdf just
> fine, but the midi is stupid (I don't really care, but I'd like to fix it if
> possible so when I *do* need the midi it will work.)
> warning: MIDI channel wrapped around
> warning: remapping modulo 16

MIDI files can not have more than 16 channels, that's why your output
gets remapped channels modulo 16 (i.e. starting again from the first
channel). You have too much voices, maybe you could make a specia midi
block that contains only the essential voices for hearing, so their
number do not exceed the maximum allowed.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org