ancient docs still in google (was: cygwin category of lilypond now Inter

From: Graham Percival
Subject: ancient docs still in google (was: cygwin category of lilypond now Interpreters)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:50:34 -0700

This is documentation from version 1.6, which is probably about 8 years
old.

John, Valentin: could you add a robots.txt to the website so that
google doesn't look at docs before 2.10 ?  It might be useful to have
these ancient docs available for archive, but we don't want google
indexing them.

Cheers,
- Graham