Re: Lilypondfile: does not seem to work

From: stefankaegi
Subject: Re: Lilypondfile: does not seem to work
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:22:01 +0200

Hi

I just don't seem to grasp it.
I tried to do everything like you did. I have a hauptdatei.lytex
(mainfile) file which looks like the following:

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{scrreprt}
\usepackage{ngerman}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage{typearea}
\usepackage[a4paper,left=2.5cm,right=2.5cm,top=2cm,bottom=3cm]{geometry}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage{setspace}
\usepackage{musixtex}

\onehalfspacing

\begin{document}

\include{titlepage/titlepage}
\tableofcontents \setcounter{page}{1}

\include{kapitel/einleitung/einleitung}
\include{kapitel/analyse/analyse}
\include{kapitel/feldarbeit/feldarbeit}
\include{kapitel/schlusswort/schlusswort}
\begin{appendix}
\include{kapitel/anhang/anhang}
\end{appendix}
\listoffigures

\end{document}

Sorry, I hope you understand it, it's german: kapitel means chapter,
then comes the chapter name (e.g. einleitung) and then the file (e.g.
einleitung(.tex) )

I just get some error messages when I try to run latex on the
hauptdatei.tex file in my out folder:

No file hauptdatei.aux.
! I can't write on file `titlepage/titlepage.aux'.
address@hidden ...\immediate \openout address@hidden #1.aux
                                                  \immediate \write
address@hidden
l.17 \include{titlepage/titlepage}

Please type another output file name:

The folder titlepage is on the same height as the kapitel folders in the
file structure and I get errors for those as well.

And btw: The link to the lilypond file is in kapitel/anhang/anhang
There I wrote:

\lilypondfile{morgentau.ly} since it's in the same folder

Thanks a lot for your help
Stefan