Re: switcj of percussion staves

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: switcj of percussion staves
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:47:55 +0100

Stefan

It seems that the #'line-positions setting remains in effect over a \stopStaff \startStaff, and overrules #'line-count. Include

 \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-positions = #'(0)

in trommel and it should then work. Actually, if you specify #'line-positions you don't need to specify #'line-count as well.

(Graham - might be worth getting the author of this section to check this out (ie overruling line-count) and if this is correct add a note in the NR.)

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Thomas" <address@hidden>