Re: GDP status, May 2008

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP status, May 2008
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:01:08 -0700

On Sat, 17 May 2008 09:43:15 -0700
Kurt Kroon <address@hidden> wrote:

> I really enjoy Ancient music (at least back to the Flemish
> Renaissance), so I'd like to volunteer to tackle that section.

Ok, great!

One caution: there's a lot of policy that affects the NR that
doesn't apply to the MG, so only work on one subsection (or
possibly two) at a time.  I guarantee that I'll find a lot of
problems to fix.  Working slowly like this lets me point out
issues as soon as they arise, which reduces the amount of material
you need to rewrite.

Cheers,
- Graham