Re: initial .ly files [was Re: *.mid vs *.midi]

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: initial .ly files [was Re: *.mid vs *.midi]
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 00:55:05 +0200

Le 18 mai 08 à 00:24, Karl Hammar a écrit :

Actually what I would like is some way to tell on the command line that this run should have /ancient fonts/c-clefs/modern clefs/... so I could
easily switch style without having to write a new file.

You can already do this, using -d options in the command line, and
ly:get-option. This is what I do in my scores: from the command line,
select the paper size, use modern or ancient clefs, choose the instrument
which part should be printed, etc.

nicolas