Re: *.mid vs *.midi

From: immanuel litzroth
Subject: Re: *.mid vs *.midi
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 10:55:17 -0700

Quoting Hans Aberg <address@hidden>:

> On 18 May 2008, at 15:16, immanuel litzroth wrote:
>
> >> So the C language itself does not
> >> have any #include directive.

The C language standard is available at:
http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/docs/n1256.pdf
You'll see all the preprocessing directives explained there and no mention of a
separate preprocessor program. The introduction does say: "A C program need not
all be translated at the same time".

> This is probably just to define the language semantics.
That's my point, semantically the inclusion models are the same.
Haskell does not define how modules are mapped to files, how they are searched
for and how to "figure out" what to include in a compilation. These are
implementation issues.
Immanue

Get a free email account with anti spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/2