Re: clef question

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: clef question
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:18:59 +0200

Am 21.05.2008 um 17:03 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

James E. Bailey wrote:
Is it possible to get lilypond to use two clefs? I'm looking at some music wherein two clefs are used. I see the documentation on adding clefs as a markup, but then I don't get the key signature doubled, which I kinda need.
You lost me here! Can you please clarify what layout you want and exactly what place in the
documentation you refer to.

Sorry, I'm looking at the lsr and section 1.1.3.1 of the documentation simultaneously.  What I want is a treble clef, followed by a key signature, followed by a bass clef, followed by a key signature.

Or is there a way to print my own key signature independently, and place it wherever I want to?
Does this question have anything to do with the clefs?

No, but I try to look for alternate ways of getting the result I need, and if ultimately I need clef, key signature, clef, key signature, I'm perfectly fine with making all of that graphical and placing it manually.

   /Mats