Re: PDF tutorial for offline viewing

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: PDF tutorial for offline viewing
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:18:21 +0100

The best starting point to learn LilyPond the Learning Manual, which is part of the 2.11 development release. Virtually all of this is relevant to the stable 2.10 release too. It is available in html and pdf formats at http://lilypond.org. Follow the link to the development documentation and click on Learning Manual. Right at the top of the resulting page is a link to the pdf version. It is intended to be read sequentially. Enjoy!

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benedict J. Yappy" <address@hidden>