Placing \score within \markup (?)

From: Frederick Dennis
Subject: Placing \score within \markup (?)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:27:27 +0100

Dear All,
I read in an old listserve that if you put the \score in a \markup, you can control separate areas of
notation, and, for instance, have a gap between the cantor's single stave and the following SATB
on two staves. I am thinking of the Preces and Responses used in church services. Although
there are several examples available, I would really like to get hold of the ly files.
Could someone point me to the relevant documentation, please?