different rehearsal mark settings in score and part

From: hhpmusic
Subject: different rehearsal mark settings in score and part
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:43:17 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I'm now working on a extreme serious piece, the suite about the earthquake. So I want my score to be very formal.
  I don't know how the remove empty staff function works. I added rehearsal marks only above piccolo and violin I parts, but I don't know whether the marks will let the parts appear during their silence. If no, the rehearsal marks will disappear from my score. I ever read the score of The Rite Of Sprin in braille. The transcribe's note said that the rehearsal marks are above the top of the score and also the topmost string part. If the marks disappear, how to add marks to other staves? If the \mark command hasn't appear in a part before, will the rehearsal number be correct when writing on them when they become the topmost score and string staves?
  To make things clear (I can't express this very clearly in English), here's the thing I want:
\version 2.11.47"
pic = \relative c'' { R1*10 \mark \default | R1*20 %{ should I add a \mark \default even though it will not appear? %} | }
fl = \relative c'' { R1*10 | c1 \mark \default %{ can it be [2]? %} | \repeat unfold 19 { c1 } | }
cl = { R1*30 | }
vI = \relative c' { c1 \mark \default | R1*29 | }
vII = \relative c' { c1 | R1*29 | }
vl = \relative c' { R1*10 | c1 \mark \default | c1 | R1*18 | }
  I also created a "marks" variable containing all rehearsal marks, and will use it for printing parts:
marks = { s1*10 \mark \default | s1*20 \mark \default | }
  Will the marks of this line mess up the irregular marks I wrote for producing full score? And, if I wrote c1 \mark \default | R1*29, will the second mark appear in bar 11 (part version)? Must I split rests into R1*9 | R1*20?
  In full score, I also don't know when the line breaks, so if I add marks in other lines before break, it will cause visual mistake. Can I use the Dynamic context as in piano score with marks (and therefore not write marks at other places) and then place it before piccolo and violin I? Will it disappear when the below staff is empty? Must I create a alias staff context instead?
  Sorry for troubling you so much, because I can't check these myself!
Sincerely
Haipeng

上房老大买二手房,看实景照片,挑专业经纪人