One bar, one problem...

From: George_
Subject: One bar, one problem...
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

This bar is what I'm aiming for:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18167038/Bar.jpg

I was thinking of doing this by writing the arpeggio and the first five
notes of the semiquaver run on the treble staff, and then doing the quaver
at the bottom, as well as the rest of the semiquavers, on the bass staff.

I've gotten up to the end of the treble bit, and I have a small, niggling
problem:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p18167038/Bar2.jpg

The code for the bar is:

  << { \stemUp e2. ~ e4. } \\ { \stemUp \tieUp s4 c8 ~ c4. ~ c } \\ {
\stemDown \tieNeutral s16 d c b c g ~ \stemUp g4. ~ g4. } >> |

I don't mind about the top slur, I can fix that later on, but the second-to
last chord is wonky - the g and the c don't match up.

So, is there a way to move the c in line with the g (and both the ties round
it as well), or is there another, really obvious way to do this that I've
missed?