Re: \repeat with upbeat (partial) and alternatives

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: \repeat with upbeat (partial) and alternatives
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:41:14 +0100

Hi Eluze,

2008/7/1 Eluze Weehaeli <address@hidden>:

> I did so with two examples.

Thanks.

> but in the preview only one shows up. and when you click on the picture to
> see the code, the full code is there.

In your example, there are effectively two separate scores. If you
want them both to show up, you need to tick the "Standalone snippet"
box, though I'm not sure it's really desirable since you'll get a full
page snippet with a tagline at the bottom.

I've approved the snippet using the first example
(http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=490).

Regards,
Neil