Re: Slur ending repeated

From: Luc
Subject: Re: Slur ending repeated
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

PT.Guitar wrote:

> I tried using de \laissez but it works only with tie notes, i need for
> sluring or phasing... It's dificult to find... i saw in foruns people
> using a hide notes a cadenza, to make slur ending...

sorry, I misunderstood first.
I can only figure out a solution with hidden notes:

\version "2.11.51"

\relative c' {
  c 4 c c c e e e e f f f f g' f \( e d \break
  \repeat volta 2 { c 4 \) c c c e e e e f f f f g g g g }
  \alternative {
    { <<
        { \voiceTwo f 4 e d b }
        \\
        { \voiceOne \hideNotes f' ( s s s 8 e ) }

      }
    { c 4 c c c }