Re: solved: Staff spacing problem with piano centered dynamics

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: solved: Staff spacing problem with piano centered dynamics
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:36:12 +0100

2008/7/17 Jim Cline <address@hidden>:
> Hi Neil,
> thanks for the info!  I had plowed through section 4.5.3 previously, but the
> explicit example you mentioned looks like it will be more helpful--Jim

Unfortunately, that section is undermined by the formatting of the
examples, since every system should appear as six bars wide; I can't
blame you if you found it slightly confusing. :)

Just a word of warning: if you're using the centred dynamics template,
the dynamics spanner is like an invisible stave, so it must be
included in the list of offsets in #'line-break-system-details.

Regards,
Neil