Re: Short-indent does not seem to work

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Short-indent does not seem to work
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:08:46 +0200

On 23.07.2008, at 10:02, Arno Rog wrote:

L.S.

or a large orchestral score I need to repeat the short instrument names on all but the first page. They print fine, but I need some more space to print.

Unfortunately, it looks like short-indent
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Instrument-names#Instrument-names )
does not work!
James Bailey has mentioned this before in march 2008
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/35875/match=short+indent ),
no reply though.

I don't know if it's broken, or I just don't know how to use it, but my current workaround is to adjust the line-width and the horizontal shift