Alter size of dynamics

From: Frederick Dennis
Subject: Alter size of dynamics
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:00:05 +0100

Dear All,
I solved the problem about moving a note along a bit (to accommodate a ffz sign next to an accent)
I simply used \cadanzaOn ...Off and inserted a few spacer rests to attach the ffz to.
However, comparing the score with the Barenreiter one, I feel that the dynamics are too large.
I have searched the docs without success. It could be something to do with
DynamicTextSpanner #'font-size = -1 but I have had no luck.
Thank you for your attention.