Re: GDP: NR 1.3 Expressive marks, second draft

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 1.3 Expressive marks, second draft
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:48:10 +0200

No worries, since it was required, I've just kept on with it, if it's been changed, then all the better.
Am 30.07.2008 um 21:34 schrieb Trevor Daniels:

James E. Bailey wrote Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:11 PM

It looks fine to me. It might be useful to mention (if it hasn't changed) that for crescendo and diminuendo to playback in MIDI they must be terminated with \!

This used to be true, but it no longer seems to be
requirement in 2.11.  If you (or anyone else) has
an example that requires a terminating \! to work
correctly in MIDI, please post it to this list.
I'll then reactivate this warning in the MIDI section.

Trevor