Re: Arlignment of Bars

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Arlignment of Bars
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:30:31 +0200

Patrick Horgan wrote:

What if I wanted the parts explicit? How would I get the bars aligned, i.e. 8 bars per line with even spacing so the bars all line up up and down the page? The first line is obviously problematic, but the others don't really line up all their bars. Is there a switch to make all bars equal length?

I did mention an alternative solution in my previous email, namely
to use the support for proportional notation. See the manual for
details. However, this will not only make all bars equal lenght but
also affect the note spacing within each bar.

  /Mats