Re: GDP NR talking about IR

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: GDP NR talking about IR
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:32:18 +0200

Trevor Daniels wrote
You don't say where these are, but I suspect they are
still in sections not yet completed within GDP, ie
sections 3 onward.

NR sections 5.2.1 to 5.7.1

 but I can't see a mention of the PDF version.

Well, er - I was using the PDF version (easier for me to search)

It says:
See also
Internals Reference: Fingering.
The programmer's reference is available as an HTML document. It is highly recommended that you read it in HTML form, either online or by downloading the HTML documentation. This section will be much more difficult to understand if you are using the PDF manual.
Follow the link to Fingering.

where the current HTML version says just
See also Internals Reference: Fingering. Follow the link to Fingering.

Does this mean I shouldn't check/search/quote/etc. the PDF version?

Cheers,
Robin