Re: Template: String Quartet (score-only), first draft

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Template: String Quartet (score-only), first draft
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:47:28 +0100

2008/8/17 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Why manually number the bars?  It's true that users can delete
> them easily, but they should be very familiar with
> one-bar-per-line by now.  I definitely like the explicit bar
> checks, though.  :)

Does that mean I should put back all the bar checks I removed from the
snippets? ;)

Kieren, I think the snippet's great; I much prefer real-world examples.

I think adding shortInstrumentName for each part would be a good idea,
but it's worth noting that once the template is in the docs, the
instrument names won't be centred since there's no indent.

Regards,
Neil