Re: Many thanks!

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: Many thanks!
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:36:14 -0400

Michael Käppler wrote:

For my diploma thesis (I study church music) I made a edition of a church cantata by Georg Philipp Telemann, engraved with Lily. Currently I haven't access to public webspace, so I don't know how I can show it to you.

You can also (besides mutopia) upload it to draft.wikilily.org and start a page with links to the uploaded files.

You can also try compiling it online there if you don't have 'includes' but I imagine you do. We're working on includes now.

This is an experimental site for now (hence the 'draft' part) but it's ok for demos of the type you're looking for. (By 'experimental', I mean it's a kind of pilot project to see how far the idea can be taken. Also, it's running on a 4-year-old server with a 4-year-old OS that's gonna be upgraded soon but until then it's not being promoted much - just people on this list and the mutopia list. )

Cheers,
Mike