Re: lilypond-latex

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: lilypond-latex
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 19:20:40 +0200

thank you! Unfortunatly I get another error warning:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
cp: No match.
Usage: lilypond-book [OPTIONS] FILE

Process LilyPond snippets in hybrid HTML, LaTeX, texinfo or DocBook document.

Example usage:

 lilypond-book --filter="tr '[a-z]' '[A-Z]'" BOOK
 lilypond-book --filter="convert-ly --no-version --from=2.0.0 -" BOOK
 lilypond-book --process='lilypond -I include' BOOK

       --version        show program's version number and exit
   -h, --help           show this help message and exit
   -F, --filter=FILTER  pipe snippets through FILTER [convert-ly -n -]
-f, --format=None use output format FORMAT (texi [default], texi-html,
                        latex, html, docbook)
   -I, --include=DIR    add DIR to include path
       --left-padding=PAD
Pad left side of music to align music inspite of
                        uneven bar numbers. (in mm)
   -o, --output=DIR     write output to DIR
   -P, --process=COMMAND
                        process ly_files using COMMAND FILE...
       --pdf            Create PDF files for use with PDFTeX
--psfonts extract all PostScript fonts into INPUT.psfonts for
                        LaTeX must use this with dvips -h INPUT.psfonts
   -V, --verbose        be verbose
   -w, --warranty       show warranty and copyright

Bugs:
Report bugs via
http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs
then: then/endif not found.