Re: Stem Combining

From: Daniel Cheramie
Subject: Re: Stem Combining
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:19:40 -0400

Hi James,

Yes, I know enough Scheme to be dangerous, but it is not my language of
choice. I have tried twice to write such a function, but it became so
complex that I got lost in the (). :)

I have tried the part combiner and it is close, but not the same.
Attached is an example PDF and lilypond source.

Thanks,
Daniel