Re: tempo for both conductor's score and parts

From: Daryna Baikadamova
Subject: Re: tempo for both conductor's score and parts
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:19:59 +1200

Thanks!  However I am new to lilypond, could you please point me to an example illustrating how global block is used in this way.  I guess this situation should be common in orchestral scores, although many projects in mutopia (including the the I received) don't do these kind of things properly   :(

Daryna