Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: David Séverin
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:36:38 -0300

Le Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:18:51 +0100,
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> David
>
> Your extract is now visible on the kainhofer site.  Unfortunately it takes
> up too
> much space, with the result that the small amount of following text is
> pushed
> off the bottom of the first screen.  I would prefer to reduce it to the
> first two
> lines, after the end of the first two triplets.  These two lines already
> show
> pretty well all the notational elements contained in the remainder anyway,
> but I appreciate we lose a lot of the musicality, which is a pity.  I'll
> make this
> change, again so we can see the result, but please let me know if you are
> unhappy with this.

Hi Trevor,

may i suggest:

        - try reduce the staff line to 16 [or lower?]
        - 'measure' 7, [because of paper a4 i guess], the bow just after
'ritar. ...'
        is not correctly positionned anymore: try suppressing the '...' of
ritar, or
        update 'accel...' and 'ritar...' instead of 'accel. ...' and 'ritar.
...'

        ==> this will save a line vertically

than we'll see
Thanks,