Clarifying octave check in Section 6.1.7

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: Clarifying octave check in Section 6.1.7
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:56:02 +0000 (UTC)

I am translating User Manual (for LilyPond 2.10) to Japanese. And I found the
points which look like having errors.

In the example below, the first check passes without incident, since the e (in
relative mode) is within a fifth of a'. However, the second check produces a
warning, since the e is not within a fifth of b'. The warning message is
printed, and the octave is adjusted so that the following notes are in the
correct octave once again.

This section says "within a fifth", but it may be "within fourth", isn't it? If
I am wrong, I am sorry.

I am now translating chapter 6. (I skiped chapter 4 and 5, because I want
information how to write LilyPond inputs.)