Re: FW: Re. OOoLilyPond, \include "language" does not work.

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: FW: Re. OOoLilyPond, \include "language" does not work.
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:47:05 +0100

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 05:56:29PM -0400, Music Site of Larry Jackson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how to get the \include "language" statement to work for
> LilyPond v2.10.33 compiling within OOOLilyPond v0.32?

If nobody here answers (which seems likely, as OOoLilypond is a
separately maintained project), I suggest you ask on the OOoLilypond
forum at http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=614285

Good luck solving this problem.

--
Sufficiently advanced humour is indistinguishable from tedium.
corollary: