Re: midi2ly

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: midi2ly
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:03:56 +0200

Op vrijdag 24 oktober 2008, schreef Martin Tarenskeen:
> ( Which reminds me: whatever happened to mup2ly
> ? Can't find it anywhere anymore. )

Mup2ly was unmaintained and I think only avaiable til version 2.6 or
something.

I am also an experienced MUP user and I started a mup2ly replacement. The
preprocessor part (i.e. the define MACRO stuff) is already finished and
working very well. The code lives at
http://lilykde.googlecode.com/svn/mup2ly/mup2ly.py

I have the intention to finish the script once I get acqainted enough with
musicexp.py, the python library that is used by other LilyPond import tools
to build LilyPond documents.

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--