Re: Arpeggio collision

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: Arpeggio collision
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:28:54 +0100

It's true that LP needs a chord for an arpeggio but you don't need to hide
notes or something because you can create single-note 'chords' in LP.

<g'4>\arpeggio

for example.

If this is the only note the arpeggio is attached to it won't appear but if it
is expanded by connectArpeggios it will print and include the single note
'chord' to the whole chord.

Hope that helps.

regards,

Tao