Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:04:12 -0700

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> 2008/10/31 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
>
>> http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/texi2html/lilypond-index.html
>>
>> I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the new color choices.
>
> I like it very much; maybe the links would look better in a more
> green-ish tone (but still not too green-ish, otherwise we'd have
> accessibility issues).

The links are already green, but it's difficult to see that since the
green is so dark.  :-)

I could try to find a green between this one and the lighter one I
tried earlier, but I think this one is acceptable for now.  But I'll
keep your consideration in mind.

Thanks,
Patrick